Re: [ga] Spamming and Policy

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Spamming and Policy
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:59:34 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Don Evans <DEvans@xxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  The problem here Eric is and has been that the majority of
Stakeholders
/Domain Name holders are not represented by the ill conceived
Constituency
model/system that is now and always has been illegitimate.  Therefore
any
conclusions or decisions reached as a result are in and of themselves,
far less than meeting a viable standard for self regulation in any
legitimate
manner..

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx