Re: [ga] ICANN Staff Opportunities

  • To: "gnso.icann" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Staff Opportunities
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 01:04:19 -0700
  • Cc: "'ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, opportunities@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear secretariat and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Finally!!!??  Mercy sakes after all this time a actual announcement
of positions that have been posted in some cases for quite a while
are now actually being announced!  Utterly amazing!  Seems to
me several folks on this forum have tried to verify if such ICANN
positions actually are truly available and no response was
forthcoming...

  It would also be a very good idea for ICANN to have a
Email-for-dummy's
education position as it seems the secretariat is in need of taking such
class in earnest given that this announcement and many recent other GNSO
GA
posts have been HTML file attachments which is a bad practice for
many well known and obvious reasons already discussed several
times.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS