[ga] Representatives/ ICANN Failure

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Representatives/ ICANN Failure
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 11:34:02 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr. Williams,

In my experience, however brief in this world and however ignorant, I have seen that representative forms of policy making and governance to be the most Just and Effective.
In that you are an Internet Scholar and knowledgeable of the workings of the USG could your forward to this list, a list of our representatives both elected and appointed to whom we should be cc'ing our comments and concerns regarding the actions of ICANN.

Certainly FCC, FTC, and Foreign relations committees and agencies should be included.

It is also important that these ultimate policy makers be made aware about what our trading partners and allies think of ICANN.  If public outcry can stop a war it can certainly effect a corporation.

Sincerely,
Eric Hugh Dierker

PS. Thankyou for serving in our armed focres and as I now leave for a memorial day service I will remember all those who gove the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms.