Re: [ga] Whois Task Forces 1, 2 & 3 Preliminary reports: Fraudulant

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Whois Task Forces 1, 2 & 3 Preliminary reports: Fraudulant
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 11:19:32 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I find the accessability to these reports probably impossible for an Internet Cafe Internet user. I will try later today. Unless my browser is seriously broken (it doesn't seem to be with other links) some of the refered links are defective. So I go to the site of the reports and find them equally disturbing. Nowhere is this data available without a download. I have yet to find one in Spanish or German or Japanese. It is popped on people over a long American holiday weekend and is sent out cutting the time period down.
Very dead wrong!
I found this interesting; http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/I/ICANN.html  I reckon this was written before all the amendments to the agreements that were signed off on.

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Deare secretariat and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

Golly gee, a whole 19 days to review, consider and than comment
or remark on this. How magnanimous! < sarcasm intended >....

Oh yes and BTW, why wasn't their open and transparent discussion
and debate for all stakeholders/users to participate? Isn't such
openness and transparency what the DOC/NTIA made clear it
desires from ICANN a couple of months ago??

GNSO SECRETARIAT wrote:

> [To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> [To: liaison6c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>
> GNSO Council Whois Task Forces 1, 2 & 3 have issued Preliminary reports and
> invited public comment on them:
>
> First 20-day Public Comment Period begins on 28 May 2004, ends on 17 June
> 2004 at 00:00 UTC.
>
> Whois Task Force 1 Preliminary report can be viewed here.
> http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois-privacy/Whois%20TF%201%20-%20Preliminary%
> 20Report%20V2.%201.0.pdf
>
> Comments for the Whois Task Force 1 Preliminary Report can be submitted to:
> whois-tf1-report-comments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The archive of comments for this report is available at
> http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/whois-tf1-report-comments.
>
> Whois Task Force 2 Preliminary report can be viewed here.
> http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois-privacy/TF2%20Initial%20Report3.pdf
>
> Comments for the Whois Task Force 2 Preliminary Report can be submitted to:
> whois-tf2-report-comments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The archive of comments for this report is available at:
>
> Whois Task Force 3 Preliminary report can be viewed here.
> http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois-privacy/TF3PreliminaryWithRCMR1.pdf
>
> Comments for the Whois Task Force 3 Preliminary Report can be submitted to:
> whois-tf3-report-comments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The archive of comments for this report is available at:
>
> GNSO Secretariat

Pierre Abelard

United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827