Re: [ga] This Forum virus hits form one subscriber - Causes...

Well, then post it here. What's the problem, unless, of course, it is
a figment of your imagination. Post the bonefide proof and I'll be
100% behind you. So, why not, Jeff, other than the lack of the
evidence. If that's it, then you make yourself out to be a fraud, a
fake and a legend in your own mind.

Redeem yourself and post the evidence or just shut up.

Thanks,

----