Re: [ga] This Forum virus hits form one subscriber - Causes...

Jeff Williams wrote:

Leah and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

Oh? Well than why did you twice inform us all that you did?
I said I use NAV. I never said I used your listed programs. I may have said I have a bayesean mail filter, which is true, but did not say which one it is. I run heuristics as well. I did not say what program I use that runs it, nor will I.

Oh yes
and BTW I did not say you were using Norton Firewall.. And
BTW as well the info I provided included "Symantec Norton AntiSpam
2004"

Which I don't use

So, why was it that your Email address was several times carrying
a attached file that contained a virus, even after it was several times
pointed out your Email address, and not spoofed as you claimed, was
still sending out a virus in an attached file?

If you can't tell the difference between a forged header and a legitimate one, you need to do some homework. It is precisely this baseless type of accusation that will one day get you into real trouble, Jeff.

PRODUCE THE HEADERS showing the source of the virus laden emails or retract your erroneous accusations against me and others to whom you have done the same thing.

Now I can believe that VERY recently you have changed or added additional virus protect software as you state below... But that's after some time after the fact Leah... Too much time after the fact...

I have used Norton AV, Trend Micro online scanner and ZA, plus others for years. I have never used the ones you listed. I never stated I used them. I have made no recent changes regarding these programs other than updates and it is really none of your business what security measures I take on my systems.

The proof as you well know Leah is in the archives. I have no problem what so ever providing that proof in a court of proper jurisdiction ANY TIME! I await your service...

You are really barking now. You made an accusation. Prove it. Produce the headers of the mail you claim to have received. You get it from the archives and reproduce the headers here. You back up your accusation. The burden of proof is yours. If you can't do that, stop blowing hot air and wasting bandwidth. I'm done.

Leah G wrote:

-- Leah G. http://forums.delphiforums.com/atlargeorg http://forums.delphiforums.com/domainwatch