Re: [ga] Another reason JW should be banned from the Internet

  • To: Hugh <hblair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Another reason JW should be banned from the Internet
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 23:19:30 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So who sues who here? Is a referral to a marketeer actionable? Kinda like a republication of private information? Dang, what happens if the referral is profitable to the person referred? Does he then owe the referrer? Pyramid Scheme? Ah shucks they are invoking the name of the "government", is it subversive, IE democrat vs. republican or vice versa?
One thing for certain, is that to suggest this is wrongful is like Hitler burning books.
Grow up and live in an adult world. Heck sign up and learn something by reading. Darnedest thing when I finally convinced my children to read, one just graduated Magna Cum Laude (look it up) in two degrees.
Reading and open mindedness allows thought, try it you may like it.