Re: [ga] Encrypted document

  • To: nainil@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Encrypted document
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 00:08:46 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nainil.c@xxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nainil and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Well the administrator of the GA forum list is Thomas Rossler.  This
is not the first time Thomas has been ask to install a virus detector and
strip out attachments for this lists forums list server.  He obviously
has not been willing of able to comply.

  Seems the ICANN staff is promoting spoofing and the spread
of viruses...