Re: RE: [ga] Encrypted document

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nainil.c@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: RE: [ga] Encrypted document
  • From: nainil@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 29 Apr 2004 03:37:15 -0000
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Leah G.

I am sorry for the mail. But yeah it seems like someone is forging the email id with viruses. I just got carried away by the virus since it caused me to scan my whole system twice.

The solution can be like:
1. ICANN's mailing list administrator should block all attachments.
2. An online mailing list VIRUS Scanner so that the viruses are blocked on the server itself.
The deployment of Online mailing list virus scanner is really easy.

Thank you.
P.S: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

==================================
Best Regards,
Nainil Chheda.
Eliteral - A Web Site Hosting Co.