[ga] Re: Google anounces public offering

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: Google anounces public offering
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:47:44 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok yes you did.  And I am buying like a rabid dog.
It will be fun to turn it around and pump and dump.

Oooooops. For the un-initiated.
This stock stuff is kind of fun - oh series 7+8 and who cares.

Once you announce your presentation to the SEC then you are in a whole nuther hill of beans.  We sue microsoft. Martha Stewart, and my uncle when we think we may be wronged. Actually that is cool. Our court systems kind of stabilize imbalance of hell.
When you trigger an sec mickey mouse criterion you get yourself in the world of OZ. Oh maybe teacups and madhatters abound. (reference to something without logic).

Let me rephrase that stuff.
When we become what is known as public, we come publicly scrutinized. Once your over a certain limit of investors, or offerings you got.  It is tuff stuff. You are supposed to file these edgar things and let stockholders meet and review your board actions. Whalla you have stakeholder involvement and criminal ramifications for violations, not to mention some serious civil $$$$ pops if you do it wrong.

Point is; big deal, invest. Buy now and sell long. They were screwing us before but now they kind of have oversight and the managment is reasonable and the short sell unlikely.

eds rfc 3: All companies should be public that work with millions of customers. We must assure that there is openness and transparency.
(Hey does anyone think that is why ICANN does not have members or stakeholders?)

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eric,

I told you so..
http://www.internetnews.com/fina-news/article.php/3347391

Pierre Abelard

United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827