[ga] Wrong and Wright, newest lawfirm in town

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Wrong and Wright, newest lawfirm in town
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:38:11 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jiminey jiminey.

Truth be told I am just an old boy.  I think goin fishin is better if you don't catch no fish to clean and get ta eat mommas fries.
But by golly dangit those gang kids tagged my wifes office and our store Vien Dong has been vandalized by the same gang. Ah shoot they are just little guys I have been watching grow up. So I get on the phone and try to work with the SD gang unit. At least the gang is functional.
If you think this is irrelavant look and Jones and Day. The same injunction laws apply to them as they do to gangs. If you are someone that organizes yourself under the laws you are bound to follow the other laws.