[ga] I ain't done yet.

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] I ain't done yet.
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:26:20 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So there i am getting beat up by a gang I confronted last night.  It is ok. Yah my shoulder hurts and that latino boy with his phillipino pard hit me hard with rocks. My wife yelled at me and said their graffiti is not our business.
Well graffiti in my hood is my biz. You have to stand up and be counted. Way toooo many of you are quiet when bad things happen. It is not Cinco de Mayo every day.  It is hard work and vigilance. Believe me the Belgiun Congo was hell. But every day our folks went in there, even often clandestine like, Oh heck we were French and Spanish and German but we risked something everyday to make things a little better for that little girl sitting in the  dirt. = Where was her mother? She stood up and got butchered. By good graces I was allowed to carry her back home.

Point is: This ain't tough it just takes your input and good morality to make it work.  TR and I could fight about the Kaiser and stupid old roman hot baths down south called something like Trieve. But he runs this place and bless him for it.