[ga] Re: Your New Contact info..

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Re: Your New Contact info..
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:35:29 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So some guy writes me this note. Well I guess he is right.

Yes I am Dr. Eric Hugh Dierker. Born in the mountains of Arizona. 46. My phone number is 858-715-4623. I moved back to Linda Vista, CA with my wife from Saigon and live at 2204 Burroughs.

I have more degrees than a compass and am so poor I cannot pay attention. I am a Director of Hi-Tek Multimedia inc and Dierker Consultancy.

I guess that is uncensored and full disclosure, unless you want to read my book.

I love and hate the open and transparent integrity stuff but, so be it.

Eric,

I know you have moved, but I don't have your new phone #.
Could you please send it to me?