[ga] Jones&Day again endangers client. This time Diabold.
- To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] Jones&Day again endangers client. This time Diabold.
- From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 00:53:17 -0700
- Cc: icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "ICANN Gen. Council" <general-counsel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,
It seems again Jones&Day, ICANN's legal advisor, has by leaking
another clients info. in the form of "memo's" concerning client, Diabold
voting machines and software... Seems we have seen this sort of
maneuver before with Joe Simms and Louis Touton...
Interesting how history has a odd and unfortunate way of repeating
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827