Re: [ga] Re: I am mad about being discriminated against.

Jeff Williams wrote:

John and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Of course your right in part here, John.   However as  you know
sense 9/11, the powers that be so to speak such as the US Congress,
the presidents commission on the internet, the UN, and other NGO's
are not rushing to endorse  this approach.  Yet many more stakeholders
and users/stakeholders are taking that approach...

  Beware however, Congress has several bills being considered that
may make the inclusive root structures and their users in abeyance
of the perhaps soon to be law.  Hence why your approach may
not always be the wise or prudent one for many stakeholder/user...
Hence why what I briefly suggested yet again, is a perhaps
better, if not necessary strategy and therefore significant
lobbying that is properly focused as well, may bear better
fruit...

  BTW John, how much if any lobbying has www.open-rsc.org
or www.newroot.com been doing directly or passively in
Washington, Geneva, and elsewhere?  My guess is none..
Am I right?

Actually, Newroot, which is located over seas, is doing quite a bit of marketing and doing well from what I've heard. I have no idea what any of the others are doing, but there are millions of people using ORSC and Newroot now. I would guess the greatest number of users is outside the US for obvious reasons.

--
Leah G.
http://forums.delphiforums.com/atlargeorg