[ga] Re: I am mad about being discriminated against.

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: I am mad about being discriminated against.
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 20:54:30 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  I can't help you enough alone.  Maybe Chris Ambler can!  Chris,
please help Eric's potential client out here if you would please..
Woops, I forgot Chris couldn't help himself and rejected others
able assistance with his once-upon-a-time, .WEB...  Ahhhh well,
maybe asking Chris is less than a really good idea?  Or is it?

  No, the answer left now for similar situations as you mention
is to garner enough of a group of stakeholders/users, lobby
congress unfortunately, but lobby them hard to help them to
provide for a set of regulations that ICANN and it's registries
or registrars must adhere to of pay very stiff automatic fines,
without right to appeal...  It is a sad thing we are really faced
with escalating foolishness as it yet again seems ICANN is
engaged in..  I wonder whom will be the first to register
ICANNlaw.pro, if .pro is "Approved"...