Re: [ga] request for details about ALAC members

Thomas, Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other
stakeholders/users,

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> On 2003-10-12 08:27:42 +0100, Richard Henderson wrote:
>
> > ALAC wasn't devised or called for by the At Large user community.
> > It was invented "top down" and is still largely rejected by the
> > real At Large, who believe they have the right to self-organise,
> > choose their own representatives, and operate "bottom up".
>
> What was it, again, that prevents this "real At Large" from
> self-organising?  What was it that  pervents it from speaking up on
> current DNS issues?

  Two very good questions here Thomas.  I have often ask similar
questions of what I believe Richard is indirectly referring to, the
questionably legitimate ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  Why as
a group or body the members/participants of this still forming
organization, not responded at all to any of the comment
periods is not a mystery as after almost 2 years it is not
yet "Organized" or even legitimate in any form or structure.

  Yet Thomas, the ALAC is just as illegitimate but for different
reasons of which the most important is that the ALAC does not
provide for stakeholders/users to participate as individual's
and therefor the ALAC cannot claim to represent the vast
majority of the stakeholders/users.

  And yet still the ICANN BoD and staff seems to be
perfectly content or satisfied with the ALAC representing
stakeholders/users in their name without the vast majority
even having the seemingly rightful ability to directly
participate and vote on what policies positions or opinions
the ALAC is making falsely in these stakeholders/users
names.

  It's almost like the ALAC has a license to steal
stakeholders/users identities.  Identity theft perhaps?

> --
> Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801