Re: Why Jeff Williams lacks legitimacy (was Re: [ga] Why ALAC lacks legitimacy)

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Why Jeff Williams lacks legitimacy (was Re: [ga] Why ALAC lacks legitimacy)
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:00:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Cc: <ga-abuse@xxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leave Jeff alone.  I can't believe so many people spend so much time on
him.  Your all true inspiration for minimalism.

In any case - Jeff is real - he's my press manager.  And I've seen
nothing but good press about him in the papers - who always interview him
extensively on issues icann.

I'm amazed at Jeffs incredible reputation.  Do you know people actually
travel out of their way to visit grapevine texas and see for themselves
jeffs place.  I've seen pictures of the missle silos.  Or at least that
what the people claimed who were taking the pictures.

In my opinion - Jeff is flesh - but he has also achieved the most
incredible task of them all - he is legend, he is without any doubt one of
the internet namespace celebrities - right up there with Jon Postel.

And it's you people - who go on and on about Jeff who have created the
celebrety of what has become and internet icon - I give you Jeff Williams:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=%22Jeff+Williams%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=fr&meta=

A google search produces 80,000 documents and growing every day when you
search for "Jeff Williams".

Jeff - my hat is raised to you - three cheers for Jeff.

Hip Hip Horaay
Hip Hip Horaay
Hip Hip Hoooraaaay

regards
joe

Joe Baptista for Councillor City of Peterborough Town Ward 3
                Official Campaign Site @ www.joebaptista.com
                     Personal Web Space @ www.baptista.god