Re: Why Jeff Williams lacks legitimacy (was Re: [ga] Why ALAC lacks legitimacy)

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 08:29:41AM -0400,
 Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law <froomkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 13 lines which said:

> Because censorship is bad and private filtering is easy.

For me, yes, but always remember that some people (for instance in
Africa) have a very poor connectivity, that they really pay for each
mail transferred and that they are sometimes forced to use a service
like Hotmail (which, I believe, does not allow such filtering).

Anyway, for procmail users, recipes like these are useful:

# Troll http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg14158.html
:0
* ^From:.*Jim *Fleming
/dev/null