Re: [ga] GNSO Council teleconference - proposed agenda - Thursday 16/17 October

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GNSO Council teleconference - proposed agenda - Thursday 16/17 October
  • From: Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:46:43 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 08:07 PM, admin wrote:

Why waste your time? ICANN doesn't enforce their policies and contracts and
everybody knows it. Halloran does absolutely nothing.

My God! I think I've finally figured it out. It's so obvious!

ICANN is a creation of the airline companies, to hold revenue levels high by forcing netizens to fly to locations on the most expensive routes in the world, in a desperate attempt to get their voices heard!

It's certainly nothing to do with technical co-ordination, let's face facts!