RE: [ga] More on Sitefinder suspension

  • To: "'Dan Steinberg'" <synthesis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] More on Sitefinder suspension
  • From: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx (admin)
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:05:53 -0400
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>I have been around this block often enough.

If you never heard of a termination clauses in US Government contracts then
I suggest you need to do some more walking and find some new blocks.

If you want a copy of the clause contact Sallianne Schagrin, NTIA,
202-482-1885.  Ask for a copy of the agreement as well as the boilerplate
clauses that are attached to the agreement.  I got a copy several years ago
when the data rights of WHOIS was questioned but I don't have it anymore.
Note that even if you find a copy of the agreement on the web it may not
include the boilerplate clauses that are attached to the agreement.

I look forward to hearing how you made out after you call.

Russ Smith