Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Litigation Documents website, and WLS
- To: richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Litigation Documents website, and WLS
- From: Eric Dierker <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 03:32:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxx, halloran@xxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <001501c36ec2$2e8e62e0$4d58fc3e@r6yll>
- References: <001501c36ec2$2e8e62e0$4d58fc3e@r6yll>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I do not know what Rick Wesson was referring in regard to this line.
If a carpenter works hard but the house does not get built the children have
no roof to keep them from the snow. If a doctor works hard but all his
patience are dying of curable diseases - what point?
> Would Dan Halloran now kindly acknowledge my mail, sent over 500 days
> ago, on the demonstrated registrar abuse of ICANN processes during the
> launch of the new TLDs?
> These sane and serious concerns have been re-mailed to you several
> times, posted on this GA list, and discussed and developed at
> ICANNatLarge, where many ordinary people regard them as issues that
> justify explanation.
> And yet, 500 days on, you still seem to be running scared of opening a
> Richard Henderson