Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Litigation Documents website, and WLS

  • To: <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxx>, "'Dan Halloran'" <halloran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Litigation Documents website, and WLS
  • From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 07:44:36 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Would Dan Halloran now kindly acknowledge my mail, sent over 500 days ago,
on the demonstrated registrar abuse of ICANN processes during the launch of
the new TLDs?

These sane and serious concerns have been re-mailed to you several times,
posted on this GA list, and discussed and developed at ICANNatLarge, where
many ordinary people regard them as issues that justify explanation.

And yet, 500 days on, you still seem to be running scared of opening a
dialogue.

Yrs,

Richard Henderson