RE: [ga] RE: ICANN Litigation Documents website, and WLS
- To: <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [ga] RE: ICANN Litigation Documents website, and WLS
- From: Rick Wesson <wessorh@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:29:33 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: "'George Kirikos'" <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxx>, "'Dan Halloran'" <halloran@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <006a01c36ec1$2cd29e90$4b3f3244@CJ52269B>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I have processed thousands of domain transfers and have filed hundreds
> of complaints with ICANN and Dan Halloran. I can personally attest
> that Dan Halloran does nothing related to
how long do you think it took dan to go through your complaints and
validate each of your complaints as valid?
The above means if you aren't a reasonable person in your reply I'll never
read you again.