RE: [ga] RE: ICANN Litigation Documents website, and WLS

  • To: <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: ICANN Litigation Documents website, and WLS
  • From: Rick Wesson <wessorh@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:27:15 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: "'George Kirikos'" <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxx>, "'Dan Halloran'" <halloran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Russ,

to the lay person it may seem that Dan Halloran does nothing; however, I
can personally attest that dan works more hours than I, and has worked
probably more than he desired. As a new father I'm sure he has worked more
than his family has wished, which is more than any man should.

I have alot of respect for Dan and the hours he puts in. He does a better
job than any of us could.

best,

-rick