Re: 'stakeholders' was: Re: [ga] Re: ICANN before the US Senate...

  • To: bortzmeyer@xxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: 'stakeholders' was: Re: [ga] Re: ICANN before the US Senate...
  • From: Eric Dierker <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:59:18 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We must be mindful that the only restriction on participation is education.
Apathy is a choice only after understanding ones rights.
I personally have held a stake or two - one I ate in the outback of AU and
the other I planted in the ground to mark a boundary.
A right to a voice is all dotcommoners want.
eric