RE: [ga] Transfers Assistance Group

  • To: DannyYounger@xxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Transfers Assistance Group
  • From: Joanna Lane <jo-uk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:02:20 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> From DannyYounger@xxxxxx
> http://commerce.senate.gov/hearings/testimony.cfm?id=889&wit_id=2470
>
> Could someone please provide the roster of the members of this Transfers
> Assistance Group -- I can't seem to find the names of the participants...
>
> Thanks,
> Danny Younger

Good point, and along the same lines, Paul Twomey also claimed amongst ICANN's achievements over the last year, "Establishing an at-large advisory committee and organizing regional at-large organizations to encourage informed and productive public participation by individual Internet users. "

Could someone please provide the roster of the members of these Regional At-Large Organizations - who are the participants?

Thanks,
Joanna