Re: [ga] Transfers Assistance Group

  • To: Don Evans <DEvans@xxxxxxx>, "Nancy J. Victory" <nvictory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, cathy Handley <chandley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robin Layton <RLayton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Clyde Ensslin <censslin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Transfers Assistance Group
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 01:54:51 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joanna and all former DNSO GA members,

  I found this to be almost laughable and yet disgusting myself as
it seems a large number of our INEGroup members have been
sending me today as well.  I believe that Mr. Twomey was referring
to the ALSC in his statement to which  you refer Joanna.  However
I must agree with your skepticism as there are NO individual
stakeholders/users allowed to openly participate in the ALSC
directly.

Joanna Lane wrote:

> > From DannyYounger@xxxxxx
> > http://commerce.senate.gov/hearings/testimony.cfm?id=889&wit_id=2470
> >
> > Could someone please provide the roster of the members of this Transfers
> > Assistance Group -- I can't seem to find the names of the participants...
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Danny Younger
>
> Good point, and along the same lines, Paul Twomey also claimed amongst ICANN's achievements over the last year, "Establishing an at-large advisory committee and organizing regional at-large organizations to encourage informed and productive public participation by individual Internet users. "
>
> Could someone please provide the roster of the members of these Regional At-Large Organizations - who are the participants?
>
> Thanks,
> Joanna

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801