[ga] Paul Twomey: "My goal is to improve responsiveness"

Paul Twomey to the Senate Committee:

"My goal is to improve responsiveness."

"Notwithstanding the fact that the participants in ICANN have been devoting
significant time and attention to the reform effort over the past year,
ICANN has also been able to respond to concerns and issues about the DNS
that directly affect consumers and other users."

http://commerce.senate.gov/hearings/testimony.cfm?id=889&wit_id=2470

75 days ago I wrote to Paul Twomey, copying my letter to the GA list here:

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc12ch/msg01448.html

The mail was entitled "Responsiveness and ICANN"

I am glad Mr Twomey told the Senators "My goal is to improve
responsiveness."

440 days after writing to Dan Halloran about serious issues of abuse of
process, I have yet to receive even an acknowledgement of my letter.

75 days after writing to Paul Twomey, asking for a response to these serious
issues, and explaining that Dan Halloran had not replied, Paul Twomey has
still not even acknowledged my mail.

"MY GOAL IS TO IMPROVE RESPONSIVENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yrs,

Richard Henderson