Re: [ga] Paul Twomey: "My goal is to improve responsiveness"

Richard and all former DNSO GA members,

Richard, responsiveness has never been a strong suit of the ICANN
BoD and especially the ICANN staff. ICANN's history as has
been documented shows that clearly.  To hear of Mr. Twoney's
goal of improving responsiveness when as you point out he nor
Dan can seem to respond to you letter does not engender
trust in the future that Mr. Twomey's goal is likely to actually
be realized.

Richard Henderson wrote:

> Paul Twomey to the Senate Committee:
>
> "My goal is to improve responsiveness."
>
> "Notwithstanding the fact that the participants in ICANN have been devoting
> significant time and attention to the reform effort over the past year,
> ICANN has also been able to respond to concerns and issues about the DNS
> that directly affect consumers and other users."
>
> http://commerce.senate.gov/hearings/testimony.cfm?id=889&wit_id=2470
>
> 75 days ago I wrote to Paul Twomey, copying my letter to the GA list here:
>
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc12ch/msg01448.html
>
> The mail was entitled "Responsiveness and ICANN"
>
> I am glad Mr Twomey told the Senators "My goal is to improve
> responsiveness."
>
> 440 days after writing to Dan Halloran about serious issues of abuse of
> process, I have yet to receive even an acknowledgement of my letter.
>
> 75 days after writing to Paul Twomey, asking for a response to these serious
> issues, and explaining that Dan Halloran had not replied, Paul Twomey has
> still not even acknowledged my mail.
>
> "MY GOAL IS TO IMPROVE RESPONSIVENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>
> yrs,
>
> Richard Henderson

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801