Re: [ga] Message Boards and moderation.

The answer is not difficult;
If you edit you are an editor and therefor responsible.
If you control the published content you are a publisher and etc. etc.
Look up the legal advice given on the ICANN forums, quite telling.
That is a big downside to censorship.
If you control content then you are responsible for it.
Slander is to the ear and Libel is to the eyeball.
Moderated lists create a publishing and libel nightmare.