[ga] Re: (was - Web address ] Paul Twomey and Responsiveness

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <ploki_xyz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: (was - Web address ] Paul Twomey and Responsiveness
  • From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:26:40 +0100
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxx>, <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----
From: Roberto Gaetano <ploki_xyz@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Roberto wrote:
> For the record, I share Karl's optimism.
> Long time ago, two GAC reps stood up in an ICANN meeting, claiming that
> ICANN had to be more responsive to the user community. One of the two is
> Paul Twomey.

Fine, Roberto
You may be right...

Can Paul explain why, 45 days after I mailed him on a legitimate concern, I
haven't even had a response?

The legitimate concern was, that 425 days after I mailed Dan Halloran on a
legitimate concern, I hadn't had a response.

Paul may have stood up and said that ICANN should be "more responsive" to
the user community, but that's not a lot of good... if he doesn't respond!!!

yrs,

Richard Henderson