Re: [ga] Re: This is the kind of problem than we now have - expired address (was Re: Problem ...

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 08:25:23PM -0700, Karl Auerbach wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, L Gallegos wrote:
>
> > Now, every time I send a message to the list, I get at least a few of
> > this type of message in my inbox.  What must be done to disallow
> > autorespnders as replies to the list?
>
> I might suggest that someone set the Precedence: header back to "bulk",
> i.e. the way it was before.
>
> Here's an extract from the full headers from your message as it arrived in
> my mailbox.  I've underlined the header in question.

Thanks Karl, that's very likely the problem.  I've fixed it.  Thanks
very much for pointing it out -- the old configurations couldn't be used
directly, and this was a hangover from another list configuration
used as a base.

Regards,

Kent Crispin

> >From jandl@xxxxxxxxx Mon Jul 21 20:16:55 2003
> From: L Gallegos <jandl@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: This is the kind of problem than we now have - expired address (was
> 	Re: Problem since [ga] list changed over...)
> Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:40:33 -0400
> To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be
Technical Systems Manager, ICANN            lonesome."
crispin@xxxxxxxxx,kent@xxxxxxxxxxxx                    -- Mark Twain
               p: +1 310 823 9358  f: +1 310 823 8649