[ga] Ok, this is getting really ridiculous

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Ok, this is getting really ridiculous
  • From: L Gallegos <jandl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:17:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know if anyone else is getting irritated, but I am - really.  I
just received a c/r from Sotiris after sending a post to the ga list.
Between the c/r's from Spam Arrest customers, c/r's from other
configurations, autoresponders and other spam, I get more junk than
usable mail from subscribed mail lists.  It has to stop.

Leah