Re: [ga] "Intervenor" fees. Has ICANN/WIPO followed Calif's. Insurance industry?

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] "Intervenor" fees. Has ICANN/WIPO followed Calif's. Insurance industry?
  • From: Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 22:53:41 -0700

Matt and all,

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Reply deliberately to list ...
>
> On 8 May 2012 23:43, Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Matt and all,
>>
>>   This thread was meant as a list question as it was originally posted as
>> such.  I didn't take it off
>> list.
>>

> Your email of "Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 07:52:30 -0700" was sent to me not
> to the list. Check your sent folder. You'll also notice it isn't headed
> "Matt  and all" so you did not _just_ miss off the list address by
> accident. You are either mistaken or lying.

  It "Should" have gone to the list.  If it didn't than I cannot account
for the reason as I am not the list manager.

> I'd suggest you check the list archives (where it also does not appear)
> but then you think those are being maliciously censored.

  Censoring has occured here in the past for various reasons.  Some "May"
have been malicious as in the past I believed
that some were, but that is not certain of course.  Others claimed same and
corrective steps were taken to rectify the
matter effectively all be same a bit delayed.

>   It is only a question, not a statement.
>>

> Excluding the link and the quote, your original post makes an assertion
> then asks three questions. You know this. The assertion ends with a full
> stop. The three following questions end with question marks. I object to
> the lack of evidence for the assertion.

  No assertion was made Matt that is a figment of your imagination.  Very
clever though.  Here are a very few links in this respect
 anyway:
http://achristie.com/udrp-transfer-can-be-overturned-under-acpa-due-to-misleading-evidence/
http://www.kayescholer.com/news/publications/2007042/_res/id=sa_File1/DomainNameArbitrationsRB07232007.pdf

http://www.elliotsblog.com/tom-rask-on-the-udrp-process4750