Re: [ga] Fate of new TLDs to be settled in private

  • To: POST-TO GNSO LIST <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Fate of new TLDs to be settled in private
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:59:57 -0800 (PST)

I can't undertsand your points.

All I said was that according to the T.L.D.A web pages, it is now part of
I.N.I.A.C

I guess I was just wanting to queery more data and opinions about this change
over

I don't think it shows that a person is engaging in drugs just because they ask
questions

regarding some subjects. Its very rude to make this kinds of statements and
Bradley should
know it is. (sigh....)

Thoms

 BAX! Names Allentown
http://www.bax-names-allentown.com
Computer setup, training, software and services
Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under the BAX TLD.