[ga] Doorways Sneak To Non-Default Ports of Hacked Servers

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, imatx26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ericdierker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann-board@xxxxxxxxx, rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Doorways Sneak To Non-Default Ports of Hacked Servers
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 13:23:58 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

All,

  Seems that Mike Roberts .EDU TLD's registrants wern't
being very diligent regarding the protection of their
Domain Names, including Stannford and Princton Universities
some time ago.  Perhaps the SSAC should have listened when
I amongst a few others warned ICANN about these anomolies?
See:
http://blog.unmaskparasites.com/2010/12/03/doorways-on-non-default-ports-new-trend-in-black-hat-seo/

  I wonder now how many visitors, students, alum and facilty were
damaged by such glarring oversights?  Have they been compensiated
for such damage?  My guess to the answers to these questions are:
Many and no.

   Abraham Lincoln

Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 214-244-4827