Re: [ga] List of Domain Names

  • To: debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] List of Domain Names
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:01:36 -0700 (PDT)

Debbie,

Are you reciting something from somewhere?  Let me tell you something. Picture
me getting out of a 79' chevy, walking a dust covered dirt road into a registry
---  your choice, So. America, SubSaharan, SouthEast Asia,, to show proof of my
business license and register a domain name, after some extra cash the name is
manually entered into a ccTLD data base for .OMG.  Some freakin way it gets
batched and sent off to a Major NIC.  I have been in such Registries.  And now
who is required to do what in 10 minutes???? -- Oh yeah, I am shot at by some
gov. or insurgents on my way back to my -7 Star hotel. Oh and then my gaurdian
warlord/druglord/Christian seperatist says I am all good to meet with the PM
for dinner, do I have the check?
Did you know that some registries operate off of dial-up and lines still get
cut by train bandits???

Whoever is making this announcement and mandate for all registries needs a
serious wake up call.