Re: [ga] Re: (KMM109596324V97017L0KM)

  • To: Yahoo! Mail <mail-abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx, abuse@xxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxx, ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx, rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx, fbi.dallas@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: (KMM109596324V97017L0KM)
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:23:45 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Yahoo abuse and all,

  YES the message was sent from Yahoo's! mailing system,
I sent you the headders to demonstrate such.  Please discontinue
providing false statements like this ( see yours below ) in the
future, as such represents fraud.  Also please be so king as to
clean up your DNS as it is a mess! see again:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport?domain=yahoo.com&format=raw&loadresults=true&token=26f10721ff4d661002516f091400301c