[ga] Privacy and Taxes

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Privacy and Taxes
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 07:59:57 -0700 (PDT)

I have a client who has said these two things:

""I cannot discuss the deal with him because someone might find out about it.""

""I can't afford to make that money -- the taxes will kill me.""

Now how can you make a deal or find  customers or partners unless you let
people know what you have??  Privacy here in this case is preventing normal
behavior and success.
On Taxes ,, He is correct, if you do not make money you will pay less in
taxes?????

Privacy and Security must only compliment normal behavior. If it alters
activity then it becomes a concern.  If it prevents moving forward then it is a
problem and not a solution.
In essence: If you fail to act out of fear of the bad guys, then they win and
your privacy and security is useless. We all understand the prisoner in his own
home.