Re: [ga] Dierker NOT Private

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Dierker NOT Private
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 16:58:15 -0500

"Jeff":

First of all, what does angelfire's non-compliance with someone's opinion of
what should be in a DNS zone file have to do with the contents of a page
put up by one of its customers - answer - NOTHING. Stop trying to muddy
the waters of this issue.

Second, what does a disgruntled Angelfire customer who has a beef with
Angelfire's AUP have to do with the content of a completely different
customer's page (the one with the info of which I speak). Same thing -
you are muddying the waters of the discussion by bringing in non-sense
that has nothing to do with the identity issue:

FOCUS ON THE ISSUE, "Jeff".

Nuff saif about this AFAIC. If you and Hugh want to keep up this discussion,
fine.

I stand by my original statement that identity verification for constituency
membership is a fine idea. That should help mitigate the false-flag nonsense
that ICANN (probably ICANN) is pulling here.

Cheers,
John