[ga] Roberto and Sotiris

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Roberto and Sotiris
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 21:37:19 -0700 (PDT)

They both have good points. There is a process and there is lack of willingness
from ICANN and from members of the Registrant community to work it out.

History, anomosity, pride and lack of mutual respect are causing a loggerjam.

It appears that the same is ocurring between our CEO and our Ombudsman.  It
would seem that Rod would like some of these conflicts resolved and openly
dealt with but that somehow in the staffing quagmire he is stuck with an
Ombudsman who writes his own agenda.

I believe the GA can be facilitated to facilitate resolving these types of
sophisticated quasi-social problems surrounding ICANN.  We should be hearing
from Karl and Danny on this issue.