[ga] Yardstick by which to measure

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Yardstick by which to measure
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:08:10 -0700 (PDT)

My hat is off to Mr. Baxter. I just can't go on and do that. I have an awe type
respect for such folks. How do they do that??

However the cool thing is that this post goes so far over the top that if
Fowlie, Kent, Denise, Glen or Rod or whoever does not censor this person we
will know for a fact that Joe's banning is not about content of posts.  But
rather a very clear statement by ICANN that politics in society at-large
dictate content within ICANN.