Re: [ga] Yardstick by which to measure

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Yardstick by which to measure
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

I cant understand any words you say in your message. Cant you speak plainley?

You sound like that Jim guy who is saying we need to change DNS to that UFOs
can have
access to the internet by adding a galaxy number.

I cant make out the meaning of your last message below - can anyone else figure
out
this mess?

Any ohhh - by the way, why doesnt the "representation person" have an ICANN
address instead
of the free yahoo one? I'm a poor computer trainer - thats why I have a yahoo
emails, but is ICANN so broken
or cheep that they cant give you any more dignified addr???

Thoms

 BAX! Names Allentown
http://www.bax-names-allentown.com
Computer setup, training, software and services
Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under the BAX TLD.