Re: [ga] Pressure Mounts On ICANN To Approve .xxx Domain

  • To: Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>, "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Pressure Mounts On ICANN To Approve .xxx Domain
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 08:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

This notion of preventing xxx is exactly what we are dealing with on the GA.

It is not up to xxx to come up with curative or extras to make them palatable
and worthy.  They do not have to justify their speech to anyone.  Making them
is wrongful.

The process that ICANN followed is what is on trial here.  Just like the
banning of Joe from the GA --- absolutely childish and without the
sophistication of a Highschool Student Body Association respect for rules and
law.  It is just amazing how time and time again they just ignore general
principals of corporate and Internet Governance. Are they above the law and
running a quasi government of Men and not Law?  What they do does not scare me
nearly as much as that they can do it.