Re: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list

  • To: Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>, "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx, ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx, rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 13:37:33 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

<HEAD>
<STYLE>body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}p{margin:0px}</STYLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16825" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=compText>
<P>Matthew and all,</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp; Good points all!&nbsp; Further given that ICANN's GNSO approved the
rules by which the GA is loosely</P>
<P>administered by, I for one could not find a single rule that Dr. Joe
violated, and at a minimum</P>
<P>Mr. Palmers discourse was similar in discourse manner, as if that really is
relevant or </P>
<P>matters.&nbsp; </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp; Frank was/is probably stepping in to mediate as his position provides
for.&nbsp; As to why and/or</P>
<P>whom requested such I do not know and believe in the interest of
transparency should</P>
<P>be revealed specifically.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp; Finnaly I feel abused in this process as well as my rights to
publically reading Dr. Joes</P>
<P>remarks has been abruptly denied me by person(s) unknown and for reasons
that are</P>
<P>not in keeping with the GA rules.&nbsp; Therefore again I kindly but
strongly request that</P>
<P>Dr. Joe be reinstated forthwith and that he be publically appologized to for
such a </P>
<P>improper suspension.<BR><BR><BR></P>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff
2px solid">
<P>-----Original Message----- <BR>From: Matthew Pemble
<MATTHEW@xxxxxxxxxx><BR>Sent: May 7, 2010 2:18 AM <BR>To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
&gt;&gt; GA" <GA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx><BR>Subject: Re: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list
<BR><BR>Folks,<BR><BR>I would just like to point out, in the interests of
fairness, that, after some 13 hours (some 6 or so of which were working hours
in California) and 4 on-list responses from the ICANN ombudsman, I have not
received any public or private response to my email regarding Joe's suspension
apparently due to my email.<BR><BR>ICANN host this list therefore, under the
law as it applies to me, they do have the right (in fact it is trivial to
argue, the responsibility) to censor inappropriate content.&nbsp; I appreciate
this is different for those of you with First Amendment rights under the US
Constitution :), if you assume that ICANN is a government agent (and First
Amendment case law would suggest that it counts as one for that purpose.)&nbsp;
However, with that comes the responsibility to explain your public
actions.<BR><BR>I am increasingly puzzled - especially by Frank's
interventions.&nbsp; Would ICANN please either suspend me (and explain what
rule or norm I breached) and reinstate Joe, or correct the explicit statement
that Joe was suspended because of my email.&nbsp; <BR><BR>If I do receive a
private email from ICANN explaining or correcting their position, I will send
an email to the list stating that such has been
received.<BR><BR>Matthew<BR><BR>-- <BR>Matthew Pemble<BR>Technical Director,
Idrach Ltd<BR><BR>Mobile: +44 (0) 7595 652175<BR>Office: + 44 (0) 1324
820690<BR></P>
<P>&nbsp;Regards,<BR><BR>Jeffrey A. Williams<BR>Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. -
(Over 294k members/stakeholders and growing, strong!)<BR>"Obedience of the law
is the greatest freedom" -<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; Abraham Lincoln<BR><BR>"Credit
should go with the performance of duty and not with what is very<BR>often the
accident of glory" - Theodore Roosevelt<BR><BR>"If the probability be called P;
the injury, L; and the burden, B; liability<BR>depends upon whether B is less
than L multiplied by<BR>P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."<BR>United States
v. Carroll Towing&nbsp; (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir.
 1/26/04<BR>CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS.
div. of<BR>Information Network Eng.&nbsp; INEG. INC.<BR>ABA member in good
standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>Phone:
214-244-4827<BR></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY>