[ga] Open Questions for Frank Fowlie and ICANN Board
- To: GNSO GA Mailing List <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] Open Questions for Frank Fowlie and ICANN Board
- From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 20:44:42 -0700 (PDT)
Since Frank has decided to participate on the GA mailing list (albeit in a
censoring manner), but ignores questions posed elsewhere, here's an open set of
questions to consider.
In September 2009, he posted a question on his blog regarding "incivility", in
which he clearly breached the confidentiality of an ongoing complaint. An
archive of that blog (and the thread of comments) is at:
as well as at:
The blog has since been removed.
(1) Why did you censor and then remove the blog entry/comments?
(2) Why did you breach the confidentiality of an ongoing complaint?
In addition, it is common knowledge that you were found by the Canadian
Transportation Agency to have "engaged in abusive and offensive behaviour". See:
In light of the above:
(3) How does the ICANN community benefit from your continued employment as
(#3 is for the ICANN Board, too)
While Roberto is busy "laughing", perhaps he can turn to more serious matters,
while he's still a Board member for a few more weeks.