[ga] Re: OT: another moment with John Palmer All Joe does is destroy - show me his positive aspects in the I.N.S. (was Re: OT - a moment with John Palmer Re: [ga] censorship among root servers)

  • To: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: OT: another moment with John Palmer All Joe does is destroy - show me his positive aspects in the I.N.S. (was Re: OT - a moment with John Palmer Re: [ga] censorship among root servers)
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 22:53:48 -0430

Dear Mr. John Palmer a.k.a. Thomas Baxter:

I think it's an innovative approach sliming me while you market your
services - but let's try to remain focused here. Your trying to sell people
on using your "free" root services. My only question is - why should anyone
trust you John Palmer or your alternate personality Thomas Baxter to provide
them with DNS services?

I would trust OpenDNS and even some of the OpenNIC servers for DNS. But I
would never trust a man like John Palmer who leaves me psychotic messages
http://bit.ly/5KxboD ???

The provisioning of public DNS services "free" or "pay" is all about trust.
Would you not agree Mr. Palmer a.k.a. Thomas Baxter. So once again I ask a
simple question. Why should we trust you?

regards
joe baptista