[ga] Has the T.L.D.A disbarred?

  • To: POST-TO GNSO LIST <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Has the T.L.D.A disbarred?
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Looking at the web site for T.L.D.A it looks like cobwebs all over the place.
Karl
Peter has abaondoned the organization and I think John gave up since no other
persons cared to come along in the parade.

Maybe this is one topic that crakpot Joe can agree with me on these points -
they are a useless
organization.

So, asking all of ths perticipants at this list: Do you all intend to start
another
advocate group for the I.N.S. causes?

Does anyone even care here anymore?

I was starting my own mail service for the local people here in the Lehigh
Valley with the .BAX tld but have
stopped in my tracks when I saw what a mess that T.L.D.A is. Why should I make
the efforts to continue.

It looks like no one serious player cares that icann will steal the universe of
tlds from every
business person and the laws wont probably hinder them from this theifery.

How can a business men invest capitols and have any beleif of returns in this
case?

Or dont anyone of you here care so much of this topic?

F.y.i. Its a warm day here in the valley - 80s degrees and pleasant. You must
all
come to Penna and visit us fine folks some day. I'll take you into the mountain
and
you can see the whole valley from there.
Thoms.

 BAX! Names Allentown
http://www.bax-names-allentown.com
Computer setup, training, software and services
Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under the BAX TLD.