OT: All Joe does is destroy - show me his positive aspects in the I.N.S. (was Re: OT - a moment with John Palmer Re: [ga] censorship among root servers)

  • To: POST-TO GNSO LIST <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OT: All Joe does is destroy - show me his positive aspects in the I.N.S. (was Re: OT - a moment with John Palmer Re: [ga] censorship among root servers)
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 11:34:55 -0700 (PDT)

I dont see selling any root services here - the serverces are free to anyone
if they want to just change their dns settings in their computer.

You can get access to stuff you dont have now like the http://lion-mail.net
which offers spam free
private e mail and looks like you can win a new apple i pad by June 30 too.

This is one benefit that the I.N.S. should publisize - because not many people
have
changed the dns settings, spammers cant get spams to your I.N.S. email addies.

But Joe, you are probably paid from icann to sabatage the I.N.S. This is true or
you are sychotic, one of the two must be true.  So you shouldnt throw rocks
at people who tried to make stuff work, like John and Bradley and Herman Xennt.

As much as I can tell, you have never created any values at all, all I see from
reviewing
your posting on the internet from day zero is destruction from you.

Show us all what you have built in the I.N.S.  - (I can hear crickets
chirpping...).

Thoms.

 BAX! Names Allentown
http://www.bax-names-allentown.com
Computer setup, training, software and services
Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under the BAX TLD.